- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Quran recitation
What is the most appropriate verses from the Al Quran to recite daily for over all well being? Continue reading
I’m a female and I saw myself enter a room filled with men and boys who… Continue reading
when someone dies my family do a khatm on the 3rd day after the death and then on the 40th day, does mawlana also do this… Continue reading
My question is to do with reciting Qur’an or S YaSin, etc for relatives who have passed away. There is much debate in my family as to whether this was a practice of Prophet SAW. Continue reading