- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: staff
I saw myself running in a place searching for someone. Then suddenly I see Musa (as) and it seems that he just killed the person I was looking for and that person was actually Iblis but before he became defiant towards Allah swa… Continue reading
I’ve read its Sunnah to carry a walking stick. I wanted to ask at what age did RasooAllah… Continue reading
I dreamt that I somehow managed to be holding MSH stick and some brothers told me to rest my head on the stick. As soon as I placed my forehead on the stick… Continue reading
I would be grateful if you can inform us about the walking Stick of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them)…. Continue reading
I would really ask for an opinion from Sheik Hisham as this is a very big problem for me. I live in a Buddhist country and as of yesterday… Continue reading
AbuTalib (ra) was passed away on a slab before burial. The place was white marble… Continue reading
1. “Uncle A” chopped off “Uncle B’s” hand in order to save it (it was trapped in a door).[fr]1. “Oncle A” a coupé la main de “Oncle B” pour la sauver (elle était coincé dans une porte)…[/fr] Continue reading
I was holding a crate of potatoes waiting for elevators. A man said “look at that sign” above elevator door. Continue reading
I Was walking In To a gathering like I usually do but in this gathering was peculiar as soon as I walked in I heard tala’al badru alayna being recited and in the room all I could see is shuyukh awliya saliheen and pious people… Continue reading