- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: successful
I request to Maulana Sheikh Hisham Kabbani to please pray for my sister’s marriage as we are facing a lot of problems… Continue reading
I heard in one of Shaykh Hisham’s suhbats that there are many bad characteristics a person needs to get rid of (70,000)… Continue reading
The dream is about my brother Usman and my sister had this dream… Continue reading
I once had dreamed that I was with some people and talking on religious issue. Suddenly someone came and give me money…. Continue reading
Dream: Salams, I dreamt that I was travelling to see Sheikh Nazim, then a black cloth fell from the sky, I then said ‘subhanalla‘ and was allowed to go in to see Sheikh Nazim. I went into a white room, … Continue reading
I am chef [private], my last working place was in Makkah before came back to Malaysia last 4 months… Continue reading
I made istikhara for a job, for which is better. After fajr, I felt “moving” inside my chest, and dreamed being at home, outside big fights, very black clouds,… Continue reading