- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: awliya
I wanted to ask you what is “jalaal”. I read many awliya were very jalaal and had extremly jalaal eyes,… Continue reading
1.I saw a snake which tried to bite me, but I placed my hand in the way and felt no fear of it… Continue reading
After almost being asleep after fajr salat, but not fully asleep yet, I don’t know if I was asleep or not, but I heard Mawlana say:… Continue reading
I had a dream that I was eating in the table with Mawlana Nazim and Hajjah Naziha came to Mawlana telling him that Sheikh Hisham had passed away… Continue reading
I had a dream before fajr. Basically I saw Shiekh Nazim. I was sitting at his feet, may Allah give him a long life… Continue reading
I saw that I’m getting married and I’m dressed in deep red colored dress with golden embroidery and I’m waiting in my room… Continue reading
My father doesn’t want to speak to me after I asked him to peacefully discuss that I’m Sufi and he’s Wahabi… Continue reading
1. A big lion not letting me move or go on laptop. I sat at a table in maternal uncle’s kitchen… Continue reading
I met a girl who is also Muslim and I at the time fell in love with her… Continue reading