- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: eyes
Occasionally in evening, I lie down, cup my hands around my eyes and read Quran on them because it makes me feel very relaxed/calm… Continue reading
I dreamt about one of my relatives who does black magic on us. In the dream she goes out of the house and recites something… Continue reading
I recently attended a lecture of Sayed Shaykh Hazim Abu Ghazala of the Qadri Tariqa , As me and friends who all attended are All mureeds of… Continue reading
I had a dream, I was about to take my wudhu’ outside a big wooden door. While waiting for my turn, my heart was telling me to look inside. [fr]I had a dream, I was about to take my wudhu’ outside a big wooden door. While waiting for my turn, my heart was telling me to look inside. [/fr] Continue reading
I was in a big circle of pleople, all dressed Naqshbandi. By my side a Spanish sister (I don´t know her)… Continue reading
My husband doesn’t like Naqshbandi (he is from Palestine). He has a big heart and I love him dearly… Continue reading
I wanted to ask you what is “jalaal”. I read many awliya were very jalaal and had extremly jalaal eyes,… Continue reading
Please can you tell me the meaning or reason of what it means if you see red light when closing eyes?… Continue reading