- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: evening
Occasionally in evening, I lie down, cup my hands around my eyes and read Quran on them because it makes me feel very relaxed/calm… Continue reading
Is it possible to know and get permission for a special wird that purifies totally from false (homosexual desires) and reorient to normal?… Continue reading
Have you heard of the wird to be recited morning and evenings of Sidi Ahmad Zarruq?… Continue reading
My uncle was diagnosed with prostrate cancer in its advanced stage… Continue reading
Me, my mum and my sister were in a car in the evening driving to a wedding. My mum was driving… Continue reading
My son is due to sit his GCSE exams here in the UK, in May… Continue reading
Q: I am a revert murid (45 years old), unmarried and living and working in a small city in England with almost no Muslims. I have no Muslim friends here and the nearest Dhikr is 40 miles away. Continue reading