- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: awliya
I used to see myself walking barefoot more often in dreams , however I am provided by different kind of shoes also by unknown hands,… Continue reading
I was in Iraq with my parents and brother. We were outside one of the holy mosques. It was sandy… Continue reading
If we are asking pleasures from Allah Almighty, I don’t know if I am pleasing him… Continue reading
I was walking towards the ocean admiring a great structure with fancy arches. At the time I was thinking that with the power of Allah (swt)… Continue reading
Recently I had a dream. I saw a shaykh with a red beard. I have never met him before… Continue reading
My husband doesn’t like Naqshbandi (he is from Palestine). He has a big heart and I love him dearly… Continue reading
My concern has to do with a legal issue that me and my mother are experiencing… Continue reading
I was fleeing from what I thought were a band of Muslim zealots. I was riding on horseback through a desert… Continue reading