- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: bad desires
I saw a dream that I am following a brown Goat and while i am following i see that a white Goat wants to follow but he is tied with a chain, some how he breaks free and follows… Continue reading
I perform pryers 5 times, read quran despite this in my heart a strong desire to perform sin… Continue reading
I dream three huge python snake came down from tree where I live,… Continue reading
I am still not able to understand the real and exact meaning of the words “NAFS”… Continue reading
I had a dream a person came to me and told me I would die soon on two separate times. Then about a month ago, I had a dream that Mawlana Shaykh Nazim said he was going to kill me and it upset me alot in the dream. Continue reading
Sayyidi, forgive me for asking, but I have had my dream interpreted and this was the interpretation: Continue reading
I had a dream last night (new years) and I remember it vaguely. There were four people standing in a circle. Myself , MSN and two people, one big and small in motorbike helmets (I think they were the Dajjal). Continue reading