- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: repentance
In this dream, I was visiting a Grave (Qabr) which was leveled to the ground. That was the single grave there, and it was present in a huge (plain) grassland with beautiful green grass. [fr]Sayyidi! Pouvez-vous, s’il vous plaît, interpréter ce rêve que j’ai eu?[/fr] Continue reading
I’m an English converted Muslim and I’m writing my husband’s dream. Continue reading
Syedi when I was not practicing Islam I did many wrong things, but there is one thing which has been on my mind and I just want an answer. Continue reading
I am a huge sinner. My husband and I had a child through illegitimate ways (zina). [fr]I am a huge sinner. My husband and I had a child through illegitimate ways (zina). [/fr] Continue reading
I want to ask about an apology from me to the person that I first love. What do I have to do for an apology to be accepted by him? Continue reading
I know a sister and brother that just got married after I had introduced them. I hope their marriage will be blessed and for the sake of pleasing Allah. Continue reading
I would like to know is there a specfic way of repenting for all past sins, or do we pray to ALLAH ALMIGHTY and ask him to forgive us while we offer our prayers? Continue reading
When seeking Allah swt’s forgiveness, I usually make doa in my own language, either Malay or English and not Arabic Continue reading
After reading what Maulana has recently said about asking our Shuyukh questions with the wrong intention etc (Sufihub.com), I just wish to apologize from the core of my being for causing any distress to any of my dear Shuyukh on eshaykh.com. Continue reading