- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: schools of thought
My question is pertaining to fiqh; I am wondering whether one can follow the rules of one of the 4 madhabs but on a particular point follow the rule of another… Continue reading
A friend asked me as we follow the sunnah of our beloved pbuh, why do we not raise our hands… Continue reading
Is sudden death a rest for a mouemin. Is there a hadith stating this… Continue reading
Can a person who is in need of ghusl touch Holy Quran without ghusl ?… Continue reading
I am currently reading your book ‘The 4 Imams and their Schools of thought’ MashAllah an excellent book… Continue reading
1- It is commonly known that Fiqah e Jaafariya originated from Syedna Imam Jafar Sadiq Alaye hi Salam.We do have a very respectable place for him in Tariqah… Continue reading
What are the four schools of thoughts views on rape cases, especially that a female needs four male witnesses to prove a case… Continue reading
I would like to ask about the status of horn according to the different madzhabs, especially according to the Shafi’i school… Continue reading